Classes Offered

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Life in the Fast Lane

Holy Cow!  A lot has happened.  No time for blogging!  In the last month, I sold my house and bought a new one.  In the middle I took a 12 day trip to San Francisco for the Studio Art Quilt Associates (SAQA) conference, workshops and, of course, sight seeing and, what else .... fabric shopping.  It was a break from all the paper signing and home repairing, etc, etc that goes along with real estate transactions.

I am a co-representative for SAQA in the state of Oregon, along with Georgia French.  This is a shot from our reps meeting that took place the first day.  From the left is Daren Redman (IN), Lynne Seaman (Europe/Israel), Terry Springer (E-Canada), in mirror, Georgia French (OR), Laura Wasilowski (IL-WI) and Nysha Nelson (TN-KY).  We filled the day with fast-paced discussions fueled by a great lunch and warm cookies.  Dinner that evening was at the delightful home and garden of Judith & Reed Content.

I will post more soon but most especially, about the 3-day workshop I took in making Nuno felt.

No comments: